What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Events?

Slingshot99

Site Supporter
Somebody has approached me from another forum and has now joined to post a request on Pinfest. However, he’s overseas (Italy)and wants to add an event that’s in Germany but the forum won’t let him. Are event posts in here limited to those in the U.K. ? Any help from admin/moderators appreciated. TIA

So either someone who is familiar could post on his behalf, or yes.

The reason for this is simple - Posts can easilly be removed if they are Spam. Events are more involved - so needs some more governance around it :)

Apparently he was well known on the Pinball circuit some years back. I’ll take a look at it and post for him. He looks genuine and I enjoy exposing scammers and he hasn’t set any alarms yet🤞👍

I look forward to numerous Memes #dontshootthemessenger

Apparently he was well known on the Pinball circuit some years back. I’ll take a look at it and post for him. He looks genuine and I enjoy exposing scammers and he hasn’t set any alarms yet🤞👍

I look forward to numerous Memes #dontshootthemessenger
Who is that, Albert M? If so i have met him a few times when he started to do pinball LED's...

Yes it is. He has posted, after a little guidance, about getting a lift from London to Pinfest. I’m trying to help with suggestions, so far without success, but maybe his post might get some help. (I live 20 mins from Daventry so I can’t do much😩) Here’s his message on a ride to Pinfest. Not sure how you feel about the holiday advert? Maybe if he sticks to the Pinball event that would help?

Attachments

• IMG_5672.jpeg
    IMG_5672.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 12
Yes it is. He has posted, after a little guidance, about getting a lift from London to Pinfest. I’m trying to help with suggestions, so far without success, but maybe his post might get some help. (I live 20 mins from Daventry so I can’t do much😩) Here’s his message on a ride to Pinfest. Not sure how you feel about the holiday advert? Maybe if he sticks to the Pinball event that would help?
Struggling here. Might be the heat. Cant see what that has to do with posting a new event??? :)

Back
Top Bottom