What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EM refurb

domlouis

Registered
10 Years
My friend has an old Bally EM that has been in storage for more than 10 years in a barn (not even sure which game it is). And he is looking for someone to bring it back to its former glory.
Any suggestion?
He is Leicester based and would be happy to drop it with someone to work on over several weeks/months. Who does EM refurbs? Thanks.

My friend has an old Bally EM that has been in storage for more than 10 years in a barn (not even sure which game it is). And he is looking for someone to bring it back to its former glory.
Any suggestion?
He is Leicester based and would be happy to drop it with someone to work on over several weeks/months. Who does EM refurbs? Thanks.
@Doug

I refurb EMs, have quite a big waiting list thought currently but if he's happy to wait a bit I'd be more than happy to work on it 👍🏻

I too have a lot of EM work on at present so your friend would be looking toward October were I to do anything. He can check my website and Instagram feed to current work done.
Cheers, Doug.

Back
Top Bottom