What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

****ed off!

Pinhead1977

Registered
I’ve been keeping a keen eye on this ‘ere site since the last Pinfest and the only day when I don’t look on Facebook/Pinball Info is the day when the cheap rooms are released and I’ve missed out. 🤬…….see you all in 2026!

You’ll have to pardon my geographical ignorance but is Rugby far from Daventry? I’m presuming next year’s Pinfest is 22-25 August.

Or get a room near by.

Mate you’re an absolute bloody legend! I’ve got in at The Staverton. £239 for three nights. It’s only two miles away. All I need to do is wait for the event tickets to come out. Sadly I can’t get zpinball Info on the computer at work (it’s been blocked!!!), I noticed someone else has messaged me telling me the rooms were available. Thank you as well whoever you are.

Mate you’re an absolute bloody legend! I’ve got in at The Staverton. £239 for three nights. It’s only two miles away. All I need to do is wait for the event tickets to come out. Sadly I can’t get zpinball Info on the computer at work (it’s been blocked!!!), I noticed someone else has messaged me telling me the rooms were available. Thank you as well whoever you are. See you all next year…..I must keep those EM’s going!!!!😆😆😆.

Yeah it looks ok. I’m just glad I’m not missing out. You folks are great in this forum.
I have stayed at the staverton for the last two pinfests. like you, i always miss out on the mercure for the 47 seconds it has availability each year.

Dan Moon: I can’t resist this “Soon Eternia Will Be Mine!!!” I’m a fellow He-Man head 😂😂😂.

Mate you’re an absolute bloody legend! I’ve got in at The Staverton. £239 for three nights. It’s only two miles away. All I need to do is wait for the event tickets to come out. Sadly I can’t get zpinball Info on the computer at work (it’s been blocked!!!), I noticed someone else has messaged me telling me the rooms were available. Thank you as well whoever you are.
I did - it’s at the Hotel/golf club about two miles away.

Back
Top Bottom