What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Budget Vpin

If i was you i would google all these questions and you will find lots of great youtube videos come up and then you can watch them on your phone/laptop in front of your machine and follow them, makes life way easier that way for you, also google pinup popper setting why you are there as well as that will be helpful to you too mate.
If i was nearer to you i'd pop round and give you a hand but i'm miles away i'm afraid, good luck i'm sure you'll find your way around it, it was daunting to me too when i started with a Vpin a couple of years ago but you soon pick it up

If i was you i would google all these questions and you will find lots of great youtube videos come up and then you can watch them on your phone/laptop in front of your machine and follow them, makes life way easier that way for you, also google pinup popper setting why you are there as well as that will be helpful to you too mate.
If i was nearer to you i'd pop round and give you a hand but i'm miles away i'm afraid, good luck i'm sure you'll find your way around it, it was daunting to me too when i started with a Vpin a couple of years ago but you soon pick it up
Thank you very much for your time, I am trying to sell the vp, I have watched and printed off loads of info but I gone as far as my brain could take me, I was trying to prove what the vp was running at, as one of the members commented on my vp, I realised as well that I wasn't listing it at as running 4k, I just listed the specs of the machine.
Thanks to you and all that have commented.

You need to get to multiball on CV by locking the balls etc.
I find it is the most graphic intense game on vpins so always good to test.
I think I had an ebay offer of this for £700 yesterday (I did not click the link - but it was the only vpin on my watch list currently) - and to be honest for £700 it would be a bargain.

You need to get to multiball on CV by locking the balls etc.
I find it is the most graphic intense game on vpins so always good to test.
I think I had an ebay offer of this for £700 yesterday (I did not click the link - but it was the only vpin on my watch list currently) - and to be honest for £700 it would be a bargain.
Thanks for that, I have sold it on ebay, for £700, so as you say, someone has got a bargain.
I'll stick to my virtual bingo machine, so much easier to do, with a real playfield, and a 32 inch backglass, and operated by 2 arduinos.

Thanks for that, I have sold it on ebay, for £700, so as you say, someone has got a bargain.
I'll stick to my virtual bingo machine, so much easier to do, with a real playfield, and a 32 inch backglass, and operated by 2 arduinos.
Wow - would like to see how you did that. :)
Sound like an awesome project.

That is really good.
I tried a few years ago to get pinmame to run relay boards so I could run a pinball machine from it. I had a populated playfield. The computer was too laggy to fire things like flippers and slingshots. With bingo machines you dont really need that speed....

Heres a couple of photos of the wiring for the virtual bingo.
Inside the backglass and playfield of a real bingo machine is amazing.
There are hundreds of contacters, stepper motors, 2 control units for the odds and difficulty, as they were a gambling machine in the 60s.

Attachments

• ball lifter motor.webp
    ball lifter motor.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
  • finished wiring.webp
    finished wiring.webp
    127.7 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom