What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brighton Palace Pier now has 3 modern Sterns

I’ll have to get down there and give these a bash. I expect @Sgt GrizZ will have the high scores.

😁 - Rush GC ✊
I think Thomas from Pipeline has GC on Zep. I never play Star Wars - really don’t like it.

I just thought I would update this thread as I was at Brighton today and can confirm the Pier still has pins. They have even increased the range to 4 pins now. Now for the bad news. James Bond is still on original bar bones code 😞. I also played IMDN and the game needs leveling.

Finally the biggest kicker is all 4 games have Insider Connected, but not one of the games is connected to the internet which would solve the early code issues. I only played IMDN and didn’t play anything else as I was in Funland London the day before which have their games “online”.

IMG_7203.jpeg

I just thought I would update this thread as I was at Brighton today and can confirm the Pier still has pins. They have even increased the range to 4 pins now. Now for the bad news. James Bond is still on original bar bones code 😞. I also played IMDN and the game needs leveling.

Finally the biggest kicker is all 4 games have Insider Connected, but not one of the games is connected to the internet which would solve the early code issues. I only played IMDN and didn’t play anything else as I was in Funland London the day before which have their games “online”.

View attachment 253135
Should have given me a shout , I would have biked down - I could do with getting out of my bunker and playing some pinball.

I don’t know who operates them - the pier themselves ?? - or what happens to the removed ones .
Shame Rush has gone . Saying that I haven’t been down there for 6 months 😂

Should have given me a shout , I would have biked down - I could do with getting out of my bunker and playing some pinball.

I don’t know who operates them - the pier themselves ?? - or what happens to the removed ones .
Shame Rush has gone . Saying that I haven’t been down there for 6 months 😂
Never mind, I was with my Mrs who was more interested in playing the penny pushers. I know if I lived in Brighton I would have made it a priority to find out who operates the games and offer to help them get them playing right.

LED Zepplin has gone as well which was there at some stage, no loss for that game mind you 😂

Never mind, I was with my Mrs who was more interested in playing the penny pushers. I know if I lived in Brighton I would have made it a priority to find out who operates the games and offer to help them get them playing right.

LED Zepplin has gone as well which was there at some stage, no loss for that game mind you 😂

Yeah - LZ wasn’t great , add in the fact the ball would fly off the right wireform and drain killed it 😂

Sadly I don’t play or care enough these days to offer my time to sort them out.

Back
Top Bottom