What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bride of pinbot

I saw the "for sale" notice with your number. I'm gutted as its one of my favourite tables, and I didn't message you as I thought it would have been out of my price range.
I wish I had checked on here, or at least messaged you to ask about it , as I could probably have afforded that :-(

I saw the "for sale" notice with your number. I'm gutted as its one of my favourite tables, and I didn't message you as I thought it would have been out of my price range.
I wish I had checked on here, or at least messaged you to ask about it , as I could probably have afforded that :-(

You are welcome to play mine

Dammit - always fancied one of these. I have no room - theres a gunfight in the way !
is that the gunfight video game ?

Back
Top Bottom