What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium or LE

As above, It didn't sell very well when new, and then when they started coming onto the used market prices were dropped quite low to move them on.

I bought my premium 4 years ago, and still love playing it. Not ready to move it on yet

trying to decide if this game is so good that nobody is selling it or so bad that nobody bought it?
The game is good, although like all pins some will say it's rubbish, I would own one. Personally the pro is probably the way to go on this, unless you really like the upper playfield. It didn't sell many in the UK when it came out. Coincidentally nether did stranger things.

It's a bit like Mando the UK for sale price doesn't reflect the pins quality.
Better for us 😄 can get one cheap

Pinball office has one. Think its a pro. Maybe they would move it on instead of one of the others on the sale list

It's a good game just has rather basic rules. I would recommend getting the prem - catapult MB is really cool and you can stack it with the 3 Knights MB. Miss my old one...

Williams had an LE for £8.5 or £8995 for quite some time before it sold.
That’s retail, so just some indication of prices.

You tend to see more games for sale when a new one tickles your fancy and has landed and you need to pay it in full. Personally all version’s are very good. The upper playfield does add a different tactic to the game but I’ve had the pro too and it’s definitely a players game..

Back
Top Bottom