What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBC article - Pinball Surgery

"Mark Squires reckons the 1990s Monty Python game is his favourite – he has restored five of them and owned three over the years"

Top quality journalism :D

"The 64-year-old said he made only "a very modest amount of pin money" from the work, adding that "it pays for my beer consumption"."

Make your mind up, which is it? A "modest" amount won't cover your beer consumption. :)

"Mark Squires reckons the 1990s Monty Python game is his favourite – he has restored five of them and owned three over the years"

Top quality journalism :D
Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn. #standardbbc

Yeah, call me a BBC lover but I can see how it could be innocent journalism in this article. Medieval Madness is a meaningless two words and articles have editors and word counts so the sentence "Monty Pythonesque game called Medieval Madness" will get reduce and not be felt to have a material impact to anyone other than the pinball legions who know what they are talking about. It isn't trying to manipulate the audience into any thinking other than a positive for our hobby.

Back
Top Bottom