What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Avengers Infinty Quest Pro - Mods bits and bobs and rubbers -ooo exciting

I’m on my 2nd A:IQ - there’s a plastic that can easily get broken, spares are available cheap from Pinball Life (Mel is getting me a couple) but also Col has the template so you can protect it well (see photo)

View attachment 263050

I always thought the Captain America shot wasn’t that obvious so a cheap tidy mod came courtesy of a key ring from Amazon:

View attachment 263051
Thanks Andy, I actually have that protector fitted, it's not on the slings due to an issue

Where did you get the ramp stickers from?

Thanks Andy, I actually have that protector fitted, it's not on the slings due to an issue

Where did you get the ramp stickers from?
They were already on there mate. I prefer it without them to be honest, just not taken them off yet.

One plastic is still on the machine in the top.

One of the slings protectors broke fitting it, it didn't quite work. The other kept stopping the ball dropping no matter what I did to adjust so dumped them

I need to get a fresh set of Colin. I now have his email.

They do need to be in orange 🤘
Maybe worth telling him the issues, you don’t want the same problem

One plastic is still on the machine in the top.

One of the slings protectors broke fitting it, it didn't quite work. The other kept stopping the ball dropping no matter what I did to adjust so dumped them

I need to get a fresh set of Colin. I now have his email.

They do need to be in orange 🤘
The coloured protectors really ruin the artwork, I had an orange/red set originally but this time round just went for clear. The art & colours on the slings are nice, shame to wash em out with one colour.

Just removed my ramp stickers then had the game of my life! Did pretty much everything, got to final wizard mode…. but Thanos beat me 🤬

IMG_1723.webp
IMG_1724.webpIMG_1725.webpIMG_1726.webp

The coloured protectors really ruin the artwork, I had an orange/red set originally but this time round just went for clear. The art & colours on the slings are nice, shame to wash em out with one colour.
Thanks, I actually have orange bulbs under the slings so they are. Already orange 🤭 but I do agree the colour does wash them out,

Back
Top Bottom