What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale American Pinball Prices and offers

As long as you are happy with the machine mate that's all that matters. there have been many times where i have bought things in the past and then hand my **** handed to me a week or month later when the price has dropped by a lot.
But you have bought this as a keeper i think you said so never mind, and any way i can't bring myself to pay that much money on it that's like a weeks worth of starbucks coffee for me :hmm:
Once Mr. Fix replies to my email regarding our chat and list of problems that need resolving i’ll be a happy chappy but after his big speech of “customer care” I’ve not had a response yet …..

Once Mr. Fix replies to my email regarding our chat and list of problems that need resolving i’ll be a happy chappy but after his big speech of “customer care” I’ve not had a response yet …..
I hope for your sake mate he's not just all talk and No Trousers! maybe @David retro could give him a bit of a giddy up on your behalf. I'd like to think with Stern being the big guy in town these smaller companies would be pulling out all the stops with customer service to try and bring in more sales

I hope for your sake mate he's not just all talk and No Trousers! maybe @David retro could give him a bit of a giddy up on your behalf. I'd like to think with Stern being the big guy in town these smaller companies would be pulling out all the stops with customer service to try and bring in more sales
ive dropped a message to get on this for him as for us customer service is number 1 priority

Back
Top Bottom