What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale American Pinball Prices and offers

David retro

Site Supporter
A Thread to see all things American Pinball Pricing ,offers and new releases

All American pinball games to come with
Free Standard delivery
Free Care Kit
2 Year Warranty
Free Pinsound MULTIBALLS
Spare titan flippers (titans fitted as standard on American Games )

Some new options available are
Express Delivery -£600
This is for games not in uk stock but in USA stock and if you don't fancy a month or so wait for your games then this option is for you
this option gets your game delivered from the USA in 10 working days or less and great news if we don't deliver on time you get your Express money back
Please note terms and conditions do apply and can be withdrawn at any time if in doubt message us first were always happy to chat

Payment options and rental deals are being constructed to be released soon

All prices include VAT

image00014.webp

Last edited:
First Up Legends of Valhalla

Classics RRP £7395
Deluxe RRP £7800
Limited RRP £8195 -Special offer on the next 10 Limited Games £6500 (next 10 only )

image00030.webp

Last edited:
Galactic Tank Force

Deluxe RRP £8650
Limited RRP £10,595
Signature RRP £14295

image00057.webpimage00097.webpimage00099.webp

Last edited:
Houdini

Classic RRP £7395
Deluxe RRP £7800

image00008.webp

Last edited:
Hot Wheels

Classic RRP £7395
Deluxe RRP £7595

image00047.webp

Last edited:

Barry O's BBQ Challenge​

Factory Special offer for Labour Day Sale £500 off rrp on either model this week only
Classic RRP £6850
Limited RRP £8295

image00024.webpimage00092.webp

Last edited:
Prices now added
Links to order yours now active on website
To make an entrance with a bang were also going to give each purchase of Any American Pinball Games a £250 Store voucher to use on future purchases on the website (valid till 01/09/24)
offers can be withdrawn at any time

Looks like you are safe mate on the price of GTF, my Pants have dried back up now
Sadly not. Even with my “discount” i’m a grand down , that’s without the £250 voucher and certainly no care kit , emotionally nor physically
I’ve got to say, the GTF price… isn’t what I expected…
It’s already a kick in the teeth Vee. Did you want to get a final blow in on top ?

Sadly not. Even with my “discount” i’m a grand down , that’s without the £250 voucher and certainly no care kit , emotionally nor physically

🫂 If it helps any, my GZ (if I wanted to sell it) is pretty-much worthless 🫂

It’s already a kick in the teeth Vee. Did you want to get a final blow in on top ?
Sorry :( 😭 I wasn’t trying to kick you - I was wondering if the price would mean I could get one :) :( 🫂

I genuinely think people will appreciate GTF, and price will go up, if you hang onto it :) 🫂 It’s massively under-appreciated and people are currently super-hyped about a bunch of stuff that hasn’t come out yet :) I genuinely think one or two more around for people to play will help with that 🫂

As long as you are happy with the machine mate that's all that matters. there have been many times where i have bought things in the past and then had my **** handed to me a week or month later when the price has dropped by a lot.
But you have bought this as a keeper i think you said so never mind, and any way i can't bring myself to pay that much money on it that's like a weeks worth of starbucks coffee for me :hmm:

Last edited:
Yes. You’re all right but i’ve realised that this pinball world is 70% value / money / worth and 30% “i just enjoy pinball “ and sadly i’ve got sucked into the former on this one a bit

Probably doesn't make you feel any better but I paid £8500 for FF pro and new pros have been 1k less. I'm sure other people did too and Bond was around that as well I think. I was a bit miffed at first but lower NIB prices are good in the long term.

Yes. You’re all right but i’ve realised that this pinball world is 70% value / money / worth and 30% “i just enjoy pinball “ and sadly i’ve got sucked into the former on this one a bit
I know what you mean mate, I was in the co-op today and it cost me over a quid for a Snickers bar!!! So I know how you feel 😢

The LE was advertised at £11995 before. I'd say thats a pretty good discount! Though I'd be happy enough with the Deluxe model tbh.

Reactions: Jib
Back
Top Bottom