What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date Start date
Anyone got one of these to replace the goddawful Godzilla figure in the game?

View attachment 253000
eBay will likely have one of these in the bargain bin, completely wrong Godzilla for the game though.

I would recommend reaching out to @Jazzbouche and grabbing his interactive atomic Godzilla, it’s the correct era Godzilla and fits the games artwork.

Evening all, so I kind of avoided all the GZ hype/Elwin worshiping as much as could over the past couple of years or so.
When I'd had a few games hereand there when it first came out, I couldn't see what the fuss was about...... then a bit more recently having to play at tournaments here and there, the animations and such started to charm me.
As of yesterday I now own a really nice *supermodded pro and am starting to learn how to approach the game and it's actually pretty good.....😉

*Stumblor/Davey's Toko neon sign and noodlbar mods made me want a GZ too and they are even better in the flesh:-)

Same exact mode that was “exclusive” to the topper?
Didnt think it was anything to do with the topper. As I got to it naturally on a Pro (only ever once) without topper - plus there's an insert slap bang in the middle of the playfield.

Didnt think it was anything to do with the topper. As I got to it naturally on a Pro (only ever once) without topper - plus there's an insert slap bang in the middle of the playfield.
Wasn't it that it was available as a challenge mode ....if you had the topper? Otherwise play to reach it as you did Wayne?

The topper provides you with a different mode I think, some time attack thing. King of the Monsters is the wizard mode that is now selectable, like on AiQ and JP2. It's a wonderful mode

The topper provides you with a different mode I think, some time attack thing. King of the Monsters is the wizard mode that is now selectable, like on AiQ and JP2. It's a wonderful mode
That’s correct Craig, cheers for clarifying.

So the new update brought King of the Monsters to everyone. So does that mean the “exclusive” Time Attack mode is still exclusive to topper owners? This is surely the first time Stern have got exclusive correct 😂

Had fun playing a few games of the KOTM mode last night ; I can see it being really fun at a party, as (atleast when I played, and I'm average at the game) the mode didn't last ages and it's nice that there's a leaderboard for it.
Cool to experience KOTM, as I'd likely never get there otherwise and it won't be long now before I'd like to get a different game 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom