What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Buy 1Stoppinball Parts Order

New order going into Pinball Life within the next Week . Jump on board if you want anything .

This might be the last order before Daventry so if you want something grab it now and I can bring to Daventry with me.

Let me know

Mel

New order going into Pinball Life within the next Week . Jump on board if you want anything .

This might be the last order before Daventry so if you want something grab it now and I can bring to Daventry with me.

Let me know

Mel
Can you get me this Stern shooter rod please? Thanks. *Won't be at Daventry, would need it delivering to me.

An anyone vouch for the classic stern flipper rebuild kits and also the complete flipper assemblies?

Vouch in what way ? Are they any good ? The coil stops PL sell are far better than the ones Stern fit to their machines which are like chocolate fire guards apparently

An anyone vouch for the classic stern flipper rebuild kits and also the complete flipper assemblies?
Hi Steve,
We have ordered dozens of the classic stern full mechs, over the years from pinballlife directly and of course via Mel at onestop who offers an excellent service.
and they are excellent. Including the coils. (Be sure to select the correct coil for your game as the classic sterns use a fair few different values). If unsure whizz us a pm as we have all the original stern classic manuals.

As for the rebuild kits these are also superb. And can be used to update the flipper mechs prior to the later B-634 type used on later games.
(when buying the rebuild kits be sure to select the correct endstops for your plate type).
Hopefully of some help.
All the best Keef😎

Last edited:
Vouch in what way ? Are they any good ? The coil stops PL sell are far better than the ones Stern fit to their machines which are like chocolate fire guards apparently
Yes that was what I was looking for. I read on pinwiki that some of the reproductions are not as good as others.
I only have 1 Stern classic but have Bally and Gottliebs so still learning what to buy and from whom.

Hi Backflipper,
We have ordered dozens of the classic stern full mechs, over the years from pinballlife directly and of course via Mel at onestop who offers an excellent service.
and they are excellent. Including the coils. (Be sure to select the correct coil for your game as the classic sterns use a fair few different values). If unsure whizz us a pm as we have all the original stern classic manuals.

As for the rebuild kits these are also superb. And can be used to update the flipper mechs prior to the later B-634 type used on later games.
(when buying the rebuild kits be sure to select the correct endstops for your plate type).
Hopefully of some help.
All the best Keef😎
Thanks Keith! Very helpful.

Second Shout for parts from PL , will be ordering Fri / Sat so will need to be paid before then if its not a stock part for me.

Mel

Final Shout of Pinball Life order going in tomorrow so needs to be sorted and paid for by then.

Maybe one more order after this before Daventry in August

PM me

Mel

Mel has this been done and ordered now or still time?

Starting to think about final order before Daventry so if you want something ordering from Pinball Life and want it bringing to Daventry give me a shout. Order will be going in around 28th July so that its here in time.

Mel

Starting to think about final order before Daventry so if you want something ordering from Pinball Life and want it bringing to Daventry give me a shout. Order will be going in around 28th July so that its here in time.

Mel
Hi Mel

Could I please have a Williams 1967-79 full flipper rebuild kit: https://www.pinballlife.com/williams-flipper-rebuild-kit-041969-to-121979.html

And two of these coils: https://www.pinballlife.com/williams-fl-21-37528-400-flipper-coil.html

Biting the bullet and going for a full rebuild to try to get my Touchdown flipping correctly 😬

I will be at Daventry on the Friday daytime only, if that doesn’t work then happy to pay for onward postage.

Please PM me if you need any more details / to sort payment.

Many thanks,

Simon

Been asked to get some of these but thinking they might be expensive as a single pair , any one else want to jump on board and pick up a set at Daventry

Why not got the whole hog and get some of these

Most economical way to ship these is in sets of four so would need 4 people to jump on board or someone who wants more than one pair

Mel

Been asked to get some of these but thinking they might be expensive as a single pair , any one else want to jump on board and pick up a set at Daventry.
Blade protectors are a must if you have side art, mirror blades or just want to avoid damage to the side rails, highly recommended.

Apparently the Blade protectors ship Rolled up so I can ship normally with the normal month end orders as Marvello said above a real must for all those with side art / mirrors to protect them when lifting playfield up and down

Apparently the Blade protectors ship Rolled up so I can ship normally with the normal month end orders as Marvello said above a real must for all those with side art / mirrors to protect them when lifting playfield up and down
Final Shout for PL orders to pick up at Daventry , will be placing order end of this week so if you need anything let me know by PM

Mel

Can I have a set of blade protectors please, happy to collect at Daventry. PMed

Cheers

Last edited:
Final Final Shout for Pinball Life Order , going in tonight , so will need to let me know what you want and arrange payment if the item is a non stock item for me

Mel

New product just received good timing for Daventry these are the dogs ******** and are proper ratchet straps so won't come undone unless they break . As they are made in the UK this is not Chinese Toot so buy with confidence

Mel

Looking to place a Pinball Life order within the next week to restock after Daventry , If any one wants to jump on board Drop me a PM.

Got a few Ratchet Straps in Stock , really good quality webbing £ 10

Also got some plastic side protectors which protect art work mirror blades when lifting up playfield will roll up and post in std postage £ 40

Anything else let me know

Collected around £ 50 from the Turf Champ and the One arm bandits so will be donating £ 100 to Teenage Cancer unless anyone has a charity they would like to nominate

Mel

Back
Top Bottom