What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale 100 piece fuse kit, 20 values in plastic case

I need a few hundred of these, however getting them at a decent price is the issue - availability of Slow Blow is also a challenge.

My recommendation is if you need fuses then grab one of these from Alan and save yourself the pain!!! :D

Molex have about 30,000 different parts! I’m gonna need a bigger box!
Yes I’m sure you’re right, no worries
How about a Williams era? Selection of the ones commonly used? Or commonly replaced?
Possibly something similar to this?
IMG_7402.jpeg

Please be REALLY careful if replacing molex's. They are second in the list of the easiest ways to strip througholes in a board IMO (The first being changing/removing the snap-on caps on the driver boards etc).
In most cases they will be fine (if you let the heat do the work, and make sure that all of the soldier is gone) or have a decent desoldering gun that can fully clean the hole all the way through.

I have two double sided boxes full of different Molex connectors for pinball boards!

Easiest way to do the larger KK series PCB connectors is to use the 24way ones and chop them down to size. If careful you can also do that with the "plug" side as well. Smaller ones you have to use the proper sizes tho, because of the backing "block" being all in one rather than individual pin :)

Please be REALLY careful if replacing molex's. They are second in the list of the easiest ways to strip througholes in a board IMO (The first being changing/removing the snap-on caps on the driver boards etc).
In most cases they will be fine (if you let the heat do the work, and make sure that all of the soldier is gone) or have a decent desoldering gun that can fully clean the hole all the way through.

I have two double sided boxes full of different Molex connectors for pinball boards!

Easiest way to do the larger KK series PCB connectors is to use the 24way ones and chop them down to size. If careful you can also do that with the "plug" side as well. Smaller ones you have to use the proper sizes tho, because of the backing "block" being all in one rather than individual pin :)
What desoldering gun do you use / recommend? I did have a cheapy but kept losing suction and annoying me so treated myself to one of these! https://hakko.co.uk/product/fr-301-portable-desoldering-gun/

Back
Top Bottom