What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WPC MPU Board

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
5Years
Hi all,

Before I go buying a modern equivalent like the Pinsound one, does anyone one have an original WPC MPU for sale (part number A-12742).

Or am I better getting the pinsound version rather than an original board anyway? Feel free to add comments below if you think the pinsound one is better, or even recommend another one.

Thanks,
Jason.

Last edited:
I like to keep original boards when possible, how bad is yours?
Someone has repaired it previously and it worked for a while (so I've been told) but is now not allowing you to press start or coin door buttons etc. You can see the corrosion in the pic below....

IMG_6607.png

Last edited:
Yeah the rot travels! could still be fixable more likely some damaged tracks under some of the chips! Where in Scotland are you?

Depending how bad your is I could repair it for you, if I get a chance I will test the spare I have on my Dr Who

Edit just seen the picture, all those components need replaced along with the header pins and the chips above all that!

Back
Top Bottom