What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking dead Premium GI colours vs Manual?

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Hi all, so I was looking through Walking Dead Prem/LE manual earlier and noticed a couple of interesting things:

The manual lists 3 Green bulbs in the backplate/back of the playfield and only 2 Red. Mine and most others have all red bulbs? I think I've seen some where people have added some Blue, but never seen Green there? (Only the green in the Fish tank)

Elsewhere on the playfield GI, thr manual shows some other Green bulbs mixed in with the Red and White. Again, I've never seen Green within the GI on other games; just White and Red bulbs like on mine.
It made me wonder if Stern just went with White and Red when going in production, abandoning the green?
It also made me wonder if I'm missing out on some green happening during certain modes or shots (overall, the game is very red:-) not complaining mind- looks great)
Thought I'd ask if anyone else has noticed this, as I was thinking of ordering some green bayonnete leds and following the manual and wondered if anyone else had done this. It's seems like a real ballache to swap the PF GI out, as seems like it involves removing various plastics/ramps to gain access (don't think it cam be done from underneath the PF)
Cheers!

1000019840.webp

Back
Top Bottom