What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Vpin thing - virtual pinball.... DOWN TO £900 before ebay/facebook.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
5Years
As per this thread. First one listed here by Phil Palmer.

Same machine. This one in better condition.

Was going to put in a new PC and pinscape etc into this but seriously I can not be bothered as too busy doing other things.

Here are pics - not on legs. Legs are included.

I NEED THIS GONE QUICKLY !!!!! TAKING UP ROOM.

Will ship it with backbox seperated as does not go thru an average doorframe as its 32" monitor fitted. It just plugs back in very easily ! I will do a youtube video if need be.

It is £1000 - which is a give away. A lot less than cost.

Situated in Birmingham. Martin knows where I am.

Screen sizes are 43 inch playfield and 32 inch main screen. The DMD is smaller - sorry can not remember..... I did plan to route out the full sceeen as it would of done for running pup packs on the newer stern style games.

The supplied computer is a LOCKED OS. This means you can not add games or copy them (dongle protected). Running an embedded OS which means you can just turn it on and off at the plug without 'shutting down windows'.

Has an SSD.

It is an ideal platform to build a better spec machine as the cabinet etc is nicely made. I think the last Stern cab I used I got charged a lot of money for.

IMG_8855.JPGIMG_8857.JPGIMG_8858.JPGIMG_8859.JPGIMG_8860.JPGIMG_8861.JPGIMG_8862.JPGIMG_8863.JPGIMG_8864.JPGIMG_8865.JPG

Last edited:
If anyone is interested putting in a bid...

Back
Top Bottom