What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale TWD - The Walking Dead Premium , with Colour DMD- £7,375

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Afternoon all, putting this up for sale, as although it's one of my grail pins and I've not had it long, the announcement of a Metallica remake has got me excited.
No huge rush, as will prob have to wait a while for a used MET, but want to keep my powder dry.

EDIT: Pics now attached below and a walk around video. Will take pics of the underside of the PF, inside cab +coinbox/goodies soon when I have a free evening.

Good condition game; the cab especially pretty much looks like it just came from the factory - apart from a small paint scrape on the left inside of the cab (could prob be touched up with a black marker pen, but can't see it when being played. Would obvs be covered if mirror/art blades were installed)

Edit: as per pics, trough lane has a bit of thr usual wear next to the kickout.

Also, the odd mark here and there on the legs + I noticed that round the bottom of the wellwalker, there's like a think wraparound and some of this has worn away. Can't see from a distance/when playing+doesn't affect gameplay, but have reduced the price a bit regardless.

Not sure which mods it has, apart from I did fit a brand new colour dmd (LED ver) when I got it, which looks super crisp.
Has additional lights behind the translight, which kind of accentuates the finshtank vibe. Not sure if the prison has upgraded lighting, but looks better than others I've seen (EDIT; previous owner told me that the prison roof lighting is a mod/better + looks like the ball eject part of the trough has a red light installed somewhere)
As pictured in a post below, also comes with what I believe is an under can lighting strip, but I didn't fit this, as I prefer playing without it.

Previous owner installed a stand on top and had a replica of Michonne's sword on it, but I don't have the sword (can can buy really nice replicas though)
Comes with original manual in bag etc, and replacement sling plastic will be installed before it goes, as it has a little damage.
Only issue I had when it arrived was a temperamental crossbow, but I recently fixed that, as per @Vimtoman 's very helpful advice.

Not sure how many games are on it, as when it arrived it had older code, but the PF and ramp plastics are nice.

Currently has the R rated Radiohead/NIN sound rom with latest code installed, but I can installed the latest Cleland code (PG or R rated if you like)

Here's a walk around vid i made this morning before work just to show the nice condition.

Really going to miss owning this game, but 1 in 1 out:-(

Looking for £7,375 - collection from East London Upton Park (near West Ham/Stratford) - Martin and @Matt Vince have both been round before.
Feel free to pop round for a few games and a beer/tea/coffee - any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Den.

Here's a couple of links to vids, but will upload proper pics when I'm home.

1000020230.webp

Note; that's my wife playing in the first vid; I rarely make as high pitched noises as that when I play....

Update:

Also: here are some quick vids I took this morning (playing crap naturally), purely to show of some of the custom callouts and music - with watching all three, as shows some different modes' music (ARENA and such) - enjoy!

Last edited:
Thought I was the only one on here who prefers the Radiohead / NIN code!
I bloody (no pun intended...) love that code:-) Has all the hilarious Negan callouts, but also great music.
Great thing is aswell, that Random KG(?) who modified the sound had the sense to leave in the stock music for Horde. I asked him about it and he said that music wa what inspired him to add RH/NIN.
I'm a huge RH fan, but not overly familiar with NIN. Has made me want to check out more NIN though

Last edited:
Morning all, now uploaded some proper pics with the glass off and a little walk around vid I took this morning.

Will upload under PF/cab/coinbox goodies pics later + will do another gameplay vid to demonstrate the soubd/music package.

Edited the initial post to ad that there is the usual wear in the trough at the kickout.
Looking at the exterior of the cab this morning, it's very nice - almost looks like it came straight from the factory.

Thanks for looking all - Den.

18/10/24 update:

Added under PF/inside cab +coin door pics.
Also included a pic of the lower area of the well walker, which I noticed shows wear re; a thin strip (is it paper or thin metal?) Where part has worn away as I'd imagine happens on every game after getting bashed every time.
Doesn't affect gameplay and can't see it when playing, but also noticed the odd scratch on the legs, so have reduced the price a bit to £7,375.

Also noticed in the coin box that it comes with what I believe is an undercarriage lighting strip, but not fitted, as that's not my kind of thing.

Also: here are some quick vids I took this morning (playing crap naturally), purely to show of some of the custom callouts and music - with watching all three, as shows some different modes' music (ARENA and such) - enjoy!

1000020832.webp

1000020833.webp

1000020834.webp

1000020835.webp

1000020836.webp

1000020837.webp

1000020839.webp

1000020840.webp

1000020841.webp

1000020842.webp

1000020854.webp

1000020855.webp