What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Translites from Pinball Center

RetroHeed

Site Supporter
I am looking for a Translite for my Data East Time Machine (to replace the currently fitted, poor quality image printed of the internet and stuck to a perspex sheet)

So far I have found the following from Pinball Center, anyone purchased translites from these guys before, how's the quality ? I'm thinking the best way forward would be to also get a glass sheet made to sit in front of this with trims ?

Found this on eBay also, but not to sure on this either tbh

What would you think would be the best way for me to replace my current one ? Any suggestions are much appreciated thanks.

I'm not after anything super high quality really, anything would be better than what's currently fitted lol. My friend (a graphic designer) could make a really nice one, but he said to get the best he would have to redraw and design everything again from scratch which is very very time consuming.

Thanks for the links and info Ash, I'll check those sites out 👍

I'm not after anything super high quality really, anything would be better than what's currently fitted lol. My friend (a graphic designer) could make a really nice one, but he said to get the best he would have to redraw and design everything again from scratch which is very very time consuming.

Thanks for the links and info Ash, I'll check those sites out 👍
Also, join the Time Machine club on pinside, loads of us Time Machine fans in the states ;)

Back
Top Bottom