What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

Tilt's Super Series #4 - Blood Bath Bday

Tilt Super Series #4 Blood Bath Bday

Sunday 27th October 2024
Doors -10:00
Starts - 11:00

Super Series #4

Same format as previous three tournaments as its working well - 12 Rounds of Matchplay with finals

Should be another fun day, the first two went really well and we've moved this one to make sure it doesn't conflict with other great events.

Registration is now open at https://tiltbrum.com/#/super/

Every tournament has a really great atmosphere and is friendly, be good to see you all soon :)

Attachments

• nres copy 2.gif
    nres copy 2.gif
    220.4 KB · Views: 4
There is strong possibility this will be the LAST big tournament at Tilt

With ongoing dispute with my landlord (Birmingham City Council) due to them massively overcharging me for service charges (£27,000 to £40,000) they have now decided to sell their share of the Arcade. Not sure if this is to avoid liability as they will owe the all current and previous tenants of the arcade for the last 9 years also...

Not all is lost as I entered my last year of my lease and would have been priced out anyway... This unit is a lot more valuable then it was 10 years ago

With ongoing dispute with my landlord (Birmingham City Council) due to them massively overcharging me for service charges (£27,000 to £40,000) they have now decided to sell their share of the Arcade. Not sure if this is to avoid liability as they will owe the all current and previous tenants of the arcade for the last 9 years also...

Not all is lost as I entered my last year of my lease and would have been priced out anyway... This unit is a lot more valuable then it was 10 years ago
Where are you moving to Kirk?

Where will Tilt2 be???

Not going to lie COVID, living crisis and trade being up and down due to everyone being skint has sucked a lot of the joy out of running a business.

I have a lot of soul searching the next couple months to decide what's next and where.

Birmingham City Centre is no longer viable due to rent and rates shooting up over last 9 years, then you have to think how transferable this business is now...

Craft beer has exploded since I started and even though Tilt is established and has a good name the market is over saturated in some towns and cities now.

I've always said Tilt is craft beer business not a pinball business... Pinball could and would never be able to cover the bills unless your a members club like Pinball Republic

That said I did have a concept for a sister bar to Tilt 5 years back...

Back
Top Bottom