What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilt x Electric Circus

Tilt_Birmingham

Site Supporter
5Years
After the sad news of the upcoming closure of Electric Circus

I reached out to @steve brum and said I’d site some of his machines at Tilt to help provide an income, but after further discussions, @philpalmer and myself decided it would be best for Steve to replace Pinball Heaven completely.

This is beneficial for all involved and makes sure Steve’s machines are used and creates an income for him.

@Genotime will be moving his weekly league over to Tilt and continue building on its success. He'll also be running some bigger events also.

The league starts Tuesday 5th September.

@Pick Holder will continue his maintenance at Tilt for Steve and me, which is greatly appreciated.

In the current climate, it's really important to work together and promote this great hobby of ours, and if you can help one another you should.

I'd like to say a big thank you to @philpalmer for picking up the phone in April 2015 and believing in my idea of a barcade and supplying my first 5 machines and at one point 25 machines in Tilt. Without him, that side of my business would never have happened! We'll still be working together to make sure Tilt has the newest and best games :)

Changes will be happen overnight on Tuesday 1st August and ready for Wednesday 2nd August

Ground Floor Changes

Going - Foo Fighters, TNMT, Deadpool, and Toy Story 4
Coming - Foo Fighters, TNMT, Stranger Things and Elvira House of Horrors

First Floor Changes
Going - Addams, Attack from Mars, Monster Bash, Catcus Canyon, Circus Voltaire, Whitewater
Coming - Indy 500 (mine), Addams, Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Creature

Basement Changes
Going - Blackrose
Coming - Spiderman, Simpsons Pinball Party, ACDC, Metallica

If we have room additional machines will be moved over to

Last edited:
Amazing news Kirk! Makes so much sense and wonderful to see a new home for some of the great EC games.

Great for our hobby and superb to see all the effort and collaboration from all of you involved to make this happen.

The only problem I see is how do I get more pinball time off for the inevitable big Tilt tournament coming down the line... 😀

Nice job gents!

Back
Top Bottom