What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NSFW “only post after midnight” thread

cooldan

i like pizza
10 Years
So I thought it was time for an inappropriate place. For, you know…. 🤷‍♂️ posting later on. When the kids are in bed. *You* know. Don’t make me spell it out.

I’ll start. Erm….
IMG_1266.gif

Last edited:
So the only rule is that there must be a gif and it must be NSFW but still within forum rules. Nobody wants a ban, right?

(I met up with old pal Tony @mission65 on Saturday and he admitted, with some pride, to being the first person ever banned from this forum. Way to go, Tony!)

This is probably ok, right?

gif hoff3.gif

How about….. this one?
gif lollerbate.gif

here we go again, something for the night owls and the non-sleepers

gif Bond trunks.GIF gif chameleon eats mantis fabulous.gif gif drinking-a-jug-in4-secs.gif gif flip a cup with your ass.gif
gif fuel-tank-explosion.gif gif goblin shark biting.gif gif jacuzzi diarrhoea.gif gif pinball Street Fighter II  getting pushed off a roof by TNT.gif

that's all for tonight. tune in tomorrow night for more of cooldan's inappropriate NSFW gif collection....... it is a large file that will last and last

Finally some traction (not like that bell_end Adams above, posting before midnight). Nice one, er, Itch.

gif little girl twerking.gif

Hi Dan, I thought I’d join in since it is extremely rare I’m up at this time. Currently in Las Vegas with a different time zone 😁🇺🇸
B45E26A5-3603-4305-BEEF-F9BD08CC051A.gif

it's always after midnight!

that was magnificent, thank you sir. thank goodness it is not yet illegal for beautiful women who are proud of their bodies to enjoy themselves showing them off for the enjoyment of many, men and women. That doesn't mean that women who *don't* look like that should feel bad, or anyone should say they are exploited or that it is sexist, misogynist etc - i don't look like Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill but i'm quite happy for women to ogle at them in an entirely lustful way. it's just sexy women enjoying being sexy women. and please don't say that cheerleaders should be more inclusive and include some big fat or old or wheelchair-bound women, because that just misses the point of cheerleaders.

i miss my ACDC now....

(by the way, i think my second favourite track by them is Whole Lotta Rosie, so i'm gonna go look up covers of that one now.......)

Well, this is what gets played in our Zumba class. And, every now and then, a middle-aged bloke comes to class and dances right at the back of the group.

He really enjoys dancing... apparently.

it's always after midnight!

that was magnificent, thank you sir. thank goodness it is not yet illegal for beautiful women who are proud of their bodies to enjoy themselves showing them off for the enjoyment of many, men and women. That doesn't mean that women who *don't* look like that should feel bad, or anyone should say they are exploited or that it is sexist, misogynist etc - i don't look like Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill but i'm quite happy for women to ogle at them in an entirely lustful way. it's just sexy women enjoying being sexy women. and please don't say that cheerleaders should be more inclusive and include some big fat or old or wheelchair-bound women, because that just misses the point of cheerleaders.

i miss my ACDC now....

(by the way, i think my second favourite track by them is Whole Lotta Rosie, so i'm gonna go look up covers of that one now.......)
Yeah acdc is a classic pin, I must confess my Luci has been in storage for 4 years, recently set it up and I’m now loving it all over again.
Whole lotta rosie was always a favourite cos it’s an easy mode to bump up the song jackpot, i think? I’ lm no expert though and it’s a tough game.

Never heard of that song before I bought the pin but I am curious who its about, the animation seems to infer that she is a giant blow up doll? Interesting lyrics too 😄:

Wanna tell you story
About woman I know
When it comes to lovin'
She steals the show
She ain't exactly pretty
Ain't exactly small
Fourt'two thirt'ninefiftysix
You could say she's got it all
Never had a woman
Never had a woman like you
Doin' all the things
Doin' all the things you do
Ain't no fairy story
Ain't no skin and bones
But you give it all you got
Weighin' in at nineteen stone
You're a whole lotta woman
A whole lotta woman
Whole lotta Rosie
Whole lotta Rosie
Whole lotta Rosie
And you're a whole lotta woman

Never heard of that song before I bought the pin but I am curious who its about, the animation seems to infer that she is a giant blow up doll?

I'm not really an aficionado of AC/DC, but as I understand it, the late Bon Scott wrote Whole Lotta Rosie about a Tasmanian groupie. In a live recording of the band, he introduces it as 'a song about a big fat woman I met'.

PS; Sorry, Dan, but I'm never likely to post in the small hours.

Back
Top Bottom