What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress The next custom project

Possibly the greatest horror film EVER. Just imagine the studios reaction when Carpenter was trying to get them to buy into the premise 😲 Really looking forward to seeing this one mate !!!

Exciting, if you are doing this as more a homebrew rather than a retheme, let me know if you want any help with the code.

Exciting, if you are doing this as more a homebrew rather than a retheme, let me know if you want any help with the code.
Code help would be greatly appreciated! I'm currently deciding between cobra and mpf at present

So on our latest podcast I touch on my project lightly.
The game is going to be a full homebrew, whitewood, cab, ramps the lot.

My main challenge at present has been sourcing a cab. I do actually have some CNC plans but that's a last resort. I was hoping to source a WPC era cab. If anyone can help (or even a spike2 cab!) that would be greatly appreciated.

Condition doesn't matter!

My main challenge at present has been sourcing a cab. I do actually have some CNC plans but that's a last resort. I was hoping to source a WPC era cab. If anyone can help (or even a spike2 cab!) that would be greatly appreciated.

Can't help right now with a cab but I am re-drawing CNC plans for manufacture and validating measurements to be 100% exact for my own WPC scratch build, of which I hope to have a few cut and built up in the next couple of months. The intention being to spruce up a couple of existing machines and to also join the homebrew club with a table of my own.

I'll start a thread when I have something physical in the workshop to photograph.

Many thanks to the people that reached out and helped me source a cabinet. I pick that up on the weekend.

I Just committed to a purchase of a Homebrew kit from Trident pinball. I went with the Fast Controller over the Cobra in the end. It costs more but honestly I like the look of FAST more and they keep actively updating it all the time.

This games already a money pit but I'm so excited to put my idea's onto wood!

Many thanks to Ben, Tobin and Mark for helping me source a cab.

In a funny twist of fate the cab in question turned out to be the original cab for my CV!

The cab is in great condition. I'll need to make a custom panel for the backbox to host the LCD screen. I'll figure something out.

Fyi Honda FK2 fits a pin easy with the backbox off 🤣
PXL_20240914_191754686.webp

PXL_20240915_083042736.webp

Removed the old braiding and it's good to go.

PXL_20240915_120359281.webp

PXL_20240915_131856678.webp

Back
Top Bottom