What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade The Mandalorian Pro - NASCAR, plus cash

JAG555

Site Supporter
5Years
Hello,

Looking for a trade, plus cash for a NASCAR. Not interested in a Grand Prix, only NASCAR. Would need to be a nice one.

Given this, I thought I would try a trade, plus cash. I can then lend the trade game to a mate (to solve my space issues), who is looking for a game for a bit.

As for the actual trade, I would prefer to use Matt Vince or you would bring and collect, as I have no way to get it there.

This is also up for sale, so it could sell.

Thanks!

IMG_5704.webp

Last edited:
Thanks for the offers so far, a few decnet offers and I am mulling one over.

Please keep them coming though, especially interested in Stern SAM and Williams DMD games, but like I said, try me.

I have a couple of great trade offers that I am mulling over, but thought I would list a a few games I would be interested in:

- NASCAR (I know it’s the same game, but not Grand Prix)
- CFTBL
- Indy 500
- Who Dunit

Thanks!

Now looking just for a NASCAR as the trade machine.

A straight sale is preferred (and it is still up for sale), but this is a game that both myself and my mate would like.

Checkout the background machines mate. Might be worth a message to see if they’re for sale

Thanks mate, funnily enough the guy selling Simpsons is on here and we have been messaging, but I wasn’t after a Simpsons. I don’t think that NASCAR is his, as I think it is round his mate’s house.

Thanks anyway mate, although I am hopefully close on a sale.

Back
Top Bottom