What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale The Mandalorian Pro - £5,850 (reduced)

JAG555

Site Supporter
5Years
Hello,

I didn’t think this would be moved on yet, but I need both funds (my wife has booked a family holiday, she is selfish like that!) and space (unfortunately Xenon has come back early from a loan, so that needs to take this space in my games room before the damp weather).

Anyway, it was purchased off of here in May this year from Huggers (I will see if I can find the post).

It’s a lovely example:

- HUO - I am the 3rd owner
- Official Stern Premium wire forms to replace those horrible plastic ones that are on the Pro (this was a must have for me)
- Powdercoated armour, lockdown bar and legs
- Artblades
- Some nice models on the playfield
- Insider Connect
- Lovely condition throughout and I cannot see any marks or scratches anywhere.

Collection from just outside Wickford, Essex. Collection and viewing (with a cuppa and biscuits) preferred, but Martin and Matt have been here before and are very welcome.

I will be sad to see it go, as I think it’s the best Pro Stern has done (and I have had the LE, so I have had both).

£5,950

No trades unfortunately, as I need the funds and space.

I will take some more photos tomorrow.

Thanks

IMG_5703.webp

IMG_5704.webp

IMG_5706.webp

IMG_5707.webp

IMG_5708.webp

IMG_5709.webp
IMG_5710.webp

IMG_5711.webp

IMG_5705.webp

Looks in fantastic condition, great description backed up with detailed photos. Any prospective buyer knows exactly what they’re getting GLWTS

Reduced the price to £5,850.

Had a bit of interest, but I am afraid I cannot hold it without a deposit, whilst you wait for a machine to be sold.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom