What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Man Who Saved Pinball - new film about Roger Sharpe

Really hope this comes to some streaming services soon

Although having brought my first EM recently, not convinced the Judge got the skill/luck decision right 😝

Really hope this comes to some streaming services soon

Although having brought my first EM recently, not convinced the Judge got the skill/luck decision right 😝
I think it’s doing the rounds of film festivals / limited screenings at the moment .
Hopefully it doesn’t stay in limbo from general release for too long . Unfortunately that does sometimes happen with these more niche productions.

I think it’s doing the rounds of film festivals / limited screenings at the moment .
Hopefully it doesn’t stay in limbo from general release for too long . Unfortunately that does sometimes happen with these more niche productions.
From the trailers it looks fairly polished, with enough story to appeal to a wider audience than just us Pin geeks, so fingers crossed someone picks it up.

Its an outstanding movie, saw it at the International premiere last November - its outstanding, and for the other halves - its a romcom really my wife loved it. We chatted with Roger and the production folks afterwards also which was cool along with a plug for Pinball Republic.

From the last email i had from them....

The award-winning film will be released in select theaters and on your favorite streaming platforms, including Apple TV, iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, and Google Play, beginning March 17, 2023.

Cant see it on Prime video yet...

I saw it at the super secret premier last October, I think I was there during filming. The director is a good friend of mine. Deffo worth the watch..

Back
Top Bottom