What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Sound Leisure one off Route 66 Jukebox (touchscreen not CD). £650.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
5Years
This is a one off - I got this jukebox and the CD player (CDM3) was absolutely forked and the main circuit board looked like an old Williams WPC89 CPU board but with more acid damage.

I ripped out the guts and installed the following:

15.8" touch screen (this does stick out just under an inch on the front). Sound Leisure milestones in music PC - with over 85,000 songs in it. Same as what you get in your local pub.
New speakers - a 5.5" sub in the bottom and two 4" midrange/tweeters on each side. The Route 66 comes normally with no speakers and relies on external ones. The speakers are on the compact size but it does sound very good.
A 2.1 amplifier - capable of running audio from your phone and other devices.
Controls on the front allow song reject and a 'pause' feature.

All fluorescent tubes have been removed and LED lights have been fitted thruout.

Have also fitted castors (ones on the back lock) as originally this model of jukebox was a pain to shift. It also makes the sub sound better having it off the floor.

Ideal for your games room.

Martin (HOPEFULLY) due next week as he has other things to collect.

You can come for a demo and a viewing in my workshop in B19 post code area of Birmingham. I work weird times and do some evenings and weekends.

Happily transported on its back.

Any questions - ask.

IMG_9187.webp
IMG_9186.webp
IMG_9185.webp
IMG_9184.webpIMG_9183.webp
IMG_9182.webpIMG_9181.webp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom