What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Sega Jurassic Park The Lost World. “ price drop”

ronnie63

Site Supporter
5Years
Time to move this one on! It's in nice condition and full working order.

CABINET

Cabinet is nice and straight, no dings or damage worth mentioning, also the side rails, coindoor. lockbar and legs were powder coated, cash box is missing

PLAYFIELD

Playfield is nice with no wear or damage, plastics are intact as far as I can see. The 2 ramps both have a small crack on the entrance at one side (see pics) Everything works including the snagger toy and captive magnets, The dino egg has some damage and has been repaired (eggs are fragile) but again this is fully working, snagger decals are peeling off but new set included. all lamps flashers and coils are working,this got a playfield strip and clean when I got it about 5 years ago, new rubbers flipper rebuild etc, and has hardly been played in all that time

ELECTRONICS

The DMD is nice and bright with no lines out, The boards are clean with no burns or hacks and the mpu has had no corrosion, no batteries are required as I will be fitting a Ramtron chip, it has no coin mech fitted but credit board is there. The shaker motor is working perfectly YES IT HAS A FACTORY SHAKER MOTOR

CONS

The pf glass has some scratches
Both ramps have a small crack at the entrance
Dino egg has been glued (was cracked)
snagger needs decals, new one's included
No coin mech
no cash box

last 2 points could be rectified it it was a deal breaker?

SUM UP

A fully working game in great condition, it comes with it's manual, spare slingshots(one has a bit chipped off) A spare snagger drop target mech, spare dino egg (with some damage) A playfield decal set that has decals for the snagger to which need replaced.

I think I covered everything? Located Near Dundee Scotland, Martin know where I am, Collection would be better where you can see and play it befor buying. Looking for £2850 now £2750!

Thanks Ronnie
IMG_3779.jpeg
IMG_3776.jpeg
IMG_3775.jpeg
IMG_3774.jpeg
IMG_3773.jpeg
IMG_3772.jpeg
IMG_3771.jpeg
IMG_3770.jpeg
IMG_3769.jpeg
IMG_3768.jpeg
IMG_3767.jpeg
IMG_3766.jpeg
IMG_3765.jpeg
IMG_3764.jpeg
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg
IMG_3761.jpeg
IMG_3762.jpeg
IMG_3757.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
IMG_3759.jpeg
IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3778.jpeg
IMG_3781.jpeg
IMG_3782.jpeg
IMG_3780.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpg
IMG_3777.jpeg

Last edited:
Don’t think I’ve ever played one.

How does it stack up compared to the other Sega’s? (Loved SST and ID4. Godzilla was OK)

Don’t think I’ve ever played one.

How does it stack up compared to the other Sega’s? (Loved SST and ID4. Godzilla was OK)
Yeh it's actually pretty rare, well I'm guessing it is, never saw it when it came out and don't think I've seen it for sale for a long time. it's a game from that period I've actually never played.

Good luck with the sale

I tried to find sale threads here and google to work out a price but none apart from HLD fot 6k ish! I think there were only 600 made so I doubt many are left

This was ours in on a part ex if helpful…

FYI Sold for the asking price.
Cheers Keef….👊🏼

This was ours in on a part ex if helpful…

FYI Sold for the asking price.
Cheers Keef….👊🏼

Thanks Keef, good to know, so I think my pricing is about right? condition I would say is better regards cab and playfield

Also Red Wing transport will be collecting from me at some point

Cheers Ronnie

I've been curious of this game as a big JP fan, I know it's rare but we've had two pop up for sale in the last month. Unless the FB one was a scam?

I wish I was in the position to buy more pins. I just can't sell anything 😳

I've been curious of this game as a big JP fan, I know it's rare but we've had two pop up for sale in the last month. Unless the FB one was a scam?

This one is on FB unless it's another one? Never seen it

You can drop one of yours off at my house on the way back from NERG if you need to make some space. :p ;) ;)

You can drop one of yours off at my house on the way back from NERG if you need to make some space. :p ;) ;)

Unfortunately both coming to NERG are Pinfest comp games so I have to bring them home , or I'd happily loan one 😉

You can take Black Hole from Swavesey if you can pick it up😂

Unfortunately both coming to NERG are Pinfest comp games so I have to bring them home , or I'd happily loan one 😉

You can take Black Hole from Swavesey if you can pick it up😂

Picking up a motorbike on my way down so might struggle to get it on the back to take home.

Also doesnt it weigh a literal F**k tonne.

Back
Top Bottom