What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Friday morning London area to Pinfest

pinmanic

Registered
Would it be possible for anyone, to take my son and me by car from London to Pinfest on Friday, August 16th?
This is because we arrive at Stansted Airport at 23:50 on Thursday, August 15th. We don't want to travel through the night
We would therefore take a hotel in London from Thursday to Friday and would be happy if someone could help us and take us by car to Daventry.
We booked Mercure from Friday to Sunday
Thanks in advance Albert Medaillon (Some of you who are longer than 10 years in competitive pinball might know me)

Perhaps not ideal, but I'll be driving from Histon on Friday. If you get a hotel in Cambridge (easy train ride from Stansted) instead that could be an option.

Thanks, hotels in Stanstead are expensive.
Will think about cambridge or add a night in Mercure and take a Uber or taxi to Daventry. Might cost 180 pounds, but it saves a lot of headache
will decide in next days.

I have another question I would like to add my event :
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tourna...ggiore-tickets-936463998027?aff=oddtdtcreator

in this section. put it is not possible. Is it because I am new here?

This Button is not shown
1721393596701.png

Try clicking on Events at the top of the page, that should take you to the right section to add an event, I think its partly automated by the Forum for the threads to be created in the Events forum section.

Should be a green Create Event button on the left side when you on the right page.

In order to stop people flodding the events with random stuff (you would be surprised what people try), access to post an event is limited to Site Supporters only.

here green button is missing.
how can i write to an admin?
View attachment 256075

As explained by Admin it appears you have to be a site supporter to add events, but also I am a site supporter and I dont have a green button available here, you have to go to the events page access via the menu at the top of the site to get to the section to add events.

No I can see that, he put a screengrab up of the events forum page saying there was a missing green button to start a new thread like other parts of the forum, not the events page.

This page.

View attachment 256079
Ahh... the way to post a new "event" is to follow the steps you suggested....

you have to go to the events page access via the menu at the top of the site to get to the section to add events.

No-one can start a stand-alone thread in the events forum itself, since it wouldnt be linked into anything... and the idea is that you can view the upcoming events etc etc 👍

Paul

Back
Top Bottom