What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plonk crazy golf

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Anyone been to this place in London Fields (hackney)?

Seems to have a decent line up of games?

3aea7e8e6c17e9d00f8717d0513774b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not on my radar. Looks like it is in a railway arch

Guessing into due to open again in may or June.

Just goes to show how hard it is to market a business. I’ve honestly never heard of it before despite being only a few miles away. There’s a couple of junkyard style crazy golf courses in shoreditch so I assume this is something similar.

@JustLikeMe used to run Plonk :p

Yup, I’ve known the owner for years and spent around a year running ops for the company. During this time I persuaded him to give pins a go starting with B66 and AFM Remake at the Hoxton venue which unfortunately had to close its doors due to COVID. Met @Punk Stig down there a couple of times.

I haven’t had much to do with the London Fields venue as it was converted from the old workshop during the first lockdown by which point I wasn’t doing much with the company, but as far as I’m aware the line up is still the same as in the pics, can confirm this week. The machines are owned by Pinball Geoff, there’s also a couple at the Peckham Levels venue. London Fields is open now but only for golf and drinks outdoors, indoors will be reopening in May along with Peckham Levels.

Back
Top Bottom