What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinsound 2.1 wiring info please!

Paul

Staff member
Wanted to pick up a pinsound 2.1 harness for a Bally/williams WPC89 machine, however unfortunately it will take a while to get one here, and ideally need one for tomorrow, so I wondered if anyone knew the wiring for it at all please so I can knock one up myself?
I could connect via the ‘OEM’ wiring, but makes more sense to use proper 2.1 as it’s there.

I would take a look at the board myself, however it’s not with me until tomorrow, when I need to install it, and most of the pictures online don’t show the physical connections properly 😢.
Any pointers appreciated!
Thanks!

Is it that simple? Cabinet speaker to C- & C+, etc...

Where can you buy 2.1 harnesses?

I have all the bits here to knock one up myself, however they arent too bad price wise!

I have all the bits here to knock one up myself, however they arent too bad price wise!
perfect, thanks!

This is my Pinsound with my home made wiring, looks different to your image ?? Sub - Left - Right

This 20240722_201936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom