What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinballia Virtual Pin 32 inch deluxe (8months old)

Montu32

Site Supporter
10 Years
Fully loaded machine with every extra possible. Over 900 tables. As new with not a mark on it.

3 screens
Lowered screen playfield for more realistic feel
Adjustable speakers
10 x interactive internal solenoids
544 interactive leds
Full size legs
Real plunger and nudge

These are 3/4 quarter size of proper machine so obviously take up a bit less space and a lot lighter.
Plays great and the family love it. A great bonus with these are being able to play them silent.
I have plenty videos of the machine i can send.
New boat is the reason i am selling.
£1900 ( over £600 saving )

Attachments

• 20240917_183627.webp
    20240917_183627.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 20240917_183828.webp
    20240917_183828.webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20240919_092051_Photos.webp
    Screenshot_20240919_092051_Photos.webp
    105.7 KB · Views: 99
I think anyone who is interested is going to want to know what PC hardware it has e.g. CPU, graphics card, operating system etc. and also the screen resolution.

If you don't know, maybe say where you bought it from.

More than likely just like the one i used to have which was the same. so 32" LG 1080p panel 16gb ddr ram, 1050ti GPU and an old intel i5 CPU. Unless the owner paid for some upgrades?
Actually looking again yes you can see in the photos it is the 1080p LG panel

I think anyone who is interested is going to want to know what PC hardware it has e.g. CPU, graphics card, operating system etc. and also the screen resolution.

If you don't know, maybe say where you bought it from.
Believe I have, Pinballia? I've just been on their website and there's no where I can see hardware info. All I know is its very good 👍

Last edited:
BTW I've noticed I have put this in the wrong place so apologies, haven't been on in a while and never noticed the virtual section. Will change it tmrw when on laptop

Believe I have, Pinballia? I've just been on their website and there's no where I can see hardware info. All I know is its very good 👍
Boot the machine back into windows 10 and then you can see what hardware you are running, but most likely as i already said will probably be the same as the one i used to have as i had the same system

More than likely just like the one i used to have which was the same. so 32" LG 1080p panel 16gb ddr ram, 1050ti GPU and an old intel i5 CPU. Unless the owner paid for some upgrades?
Actually looking again yes you can see in the photos it is the 1080p LG panel
They do change the specifications to what is around and available. I wouldnt assume anything.

The OP can find all the details in windows device manager.

Also worth mentioning if its an SSD or not.

Yep as I had said above boot it into windows you'll soon see what you got.
Anyway these are a decent little system i really enjoyed mine when i had it

Back
Top Bottom