What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Restoration Series on YouTube

Eccentric-Nut

Registered
I've found I really enjoy watching pinball restoration videos on YouTube, I've just finished watching a restore of a Getaway: High Speed ll on the Leebo's Pinball channel, I was wondering if anyone knows of other content creators producing these types of videos that they could recommend, I know he also has an TAF restoration series which I plan to watch next.

Any recommendations for similar content would be great!

I've found I really enjoy watching pinball restoration videos on YouTube, I've just finished watching a restore of a Getaway: High Speed ll on the Leebo's Pinball channel, I was wondering if anyone knows of other content creators producing these types of videos that they could recommend, I know he also has an TAF restoration series which I plan to watch next.

Any recommendations for similar content would be great!

Cary Hardy does some nice videos too :)

Great, I will check it out.

I find the restorations very relaxing and satisfying viewing while hopefully also learning a thing or two.

Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom