What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Podcast Recommendations

Lroy

Registered
Any recommended podcasts dedicated to pinball?

I currently listen to the BlahCade podcast with Chris and Jared which is great for digital pinball such as Zen’s PBFX3.

However, are there other podcasts that come strongly recommended? I’m personally most interested in those which are highly accessible to a newcomer to the hobby which have had episodes about tips for buying machines for first-time owners or perhaps reviews/rule-set tutorials for specific tables.

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a ton of Pinball Podcasts out there. The ones I listen to are mainly news related ones though. The Spooky Pinball Podcast has a segment where Danni Peck goes over the rules of a particular table each episode.

The ones I listen to in no particular order:

Kaneda's Pinball Podcast
Special When Lit Pinball Podcast
TWIP
Slap Save Pinball Podcast
Head 2 Head Pinball Podcast
Spooky Pinball Podcast
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
Loser Kid Pinball Podcast
Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball Podcast
Slam Tilt Pinball Podcast
Eclectic Gamers Podcast (Includes Pinball)
Pinball News & Pinball Magazine Podcast

Last edited:
Coast 2 Coast was for a long time the pinnacle of pinball podcasts in my opinion. After a long break he's finally back with some really interesting episodes with old interviews between Roger Sharpe and some legends of pinball. First in this series was an interview with Harry Williams :

Kaneda's Pinball Podcast
Special When Lit Pinball Podcast
TWIP
Head 2 Head Pinball
Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball
Do or die podcast

is what l listen too.

I find Kaneda a bit too much. The way he starts episodes about how he doesn't care what people think about him and that pinball isn't life and death and then subsequently goes on a rant about it being life and death and that he hates everyone on pinside. Clearcoatgate has made his year.

I find Kaneda a bit too much. The way he starts episodes about how he doesn't care what people think about him and that pinball isn't life and death and then subsequently goes on a rant about it being life and death and that he hates everyone on pinside. Clearcoatgate has made his year.

I’ve never heard him say some those things. Kaneda definitely doesn’t hate everyone on pinside - he does care about what people think otherwise he wouldn’t have the following he has he does say pinball isn’t life or death which I think is true! Some of his podcasts have me in stitches - dart board one is a classic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doesn’t sound like positive vibes

Doesn’t sound like positive vibes

My suggestion would be try them all and find the one that suits you. They all appear to get their current pinball news from Jeff at TWIP but deliver it in their own unique way. Kanedas rants just don't do it for me but it's all down to personal choice. I'm on the road a lot so get through a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom