What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! No Good Gofers

cooldan

i like pizza
10 Years
Hi all, has anyone got a NGG for sale? Is one collecting dust in your unused games room, or gathering dust, tombstoned in your *other* lockup the wife doesn’t know about?

Cash or bank transfer waiting. Ithangyou

gif chameleon eats mantis fabulous.gif
gif scary worm takes fish.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't angling for a sale just wondering how many were out there I didn't think it would be many as the production run was quite low anyway

2,700 made apparently., the lowest run of all my pins.

Thanks for the interest anyway, i've found one :clap:
Signature edited once more.

P.S. please check that info about a 2K game because I seriously doubt that. It’s a rare and well rated game (79 on Pinside, 29 on IPDB currently) which makes it pricier than that. I’m not bigging it up to profit or to raise the game value, I’m buying these to keep for my son when I’m dead, just saying that 2K sounds bogus unless something was awry. i was expecting to have to pay in the 4-5K region and i was right. i'm getting a newly workshopped one from a trusted and experienced gentleman i have known a long time. thank you sir!

Last edited:
I know of two in the same town in Suffolk but both aren't for sale. I never see a NGG then there's two in the same town🤣

Back
Top Bottom