What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Nice Looking MR Ms Pac-Man playfield

Antray84

Site Supporter
Refurbing my Mr and Ms Pac-man and I am at the ready with spray gun for touching up the playfield, but if anyone has a nice one to sell then that would be great. Repros don't seem to exist for this game which is odd as they made so many.

I’ve been looking for one too. There are no repros at all. But classic arcades guy reackon he’s working on an overlay but no timescale.

I’ve found a used playfield much better condition, but it came as a complete game, so I now have two but only only good pf. I’m seriously considering making one into “Mr & Mrs pacman naked”

Just a bump on this. Doesn't have to be pristine, but would be interested in what people have. Thanks. Or if someone wanted to part out a complete machine.

The guy who runs classic arcades in USA told me he was on with a playfield overlay. He might be worth contacting to see how far off he is with it.

Some of his stuff is good, some is poor reproduction- colours off or doesn’t line up.

I’ve had a centaur overlay and playboy decals. Both were good.

I also had a medusa apron decal that was off colour wise.

Back
Top Bottom