What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale New Rubber Backed Glass(Dust) Covers

Dukepinball

Site Supporter
I have recently introduced a new line of RUBBER backed glass covers for your pinball machines. I currently have designs available for Pulp Fiction and Jaws (XMEN, Avatar, John Wick and Godzilla coming soon). These ship from the USA so shipping cost is 12 £ ($15US) as they each weigh approximately 2 pounds each. The glass covers are great if you have pets or want a stationary surface that will not move and will cover the glass and playfield perfectly.

Please note, these covers are being offered at a price of 60 £ ($75USD), which includes FREE shipping to the UK. If you are in another European country, please PM for a shipping quote.

Great way to protect your investment and makes the game look even better when not in use. Other custom designs are being introduced soon.

PM me if you want a cover made for a specific game or based on your arcade's logo, etc. We can custom design the glass covers based on your specific requirements.

Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing the glass covers. Thanks for checking out my listing.

Sample You Tube Video of the Pulp Fiction glass cover:

Jaws Balls Rubber COver.webp
PF Rubber Cover Front.webp
PF4.webp
PF Back.webp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom