What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW arrival at FUNLAND

Led zeppelin I would vote For that game is absolutely rubbish at least stranger things is fun

At least LZ is in working order :p STh has had a broken projector and demigorgon optos for nearly two years

At least LZ is in working order :p STh has had a broken projector and demigorgon optos for nearly two years
Well there nothing to break on it 🤭

Stranger things I only played once, yeh if it's broken it should go.

Fix or my vote swap out 😄

Last time I was there my focus was briefly on jaws but mainly on bond £25k, Purley because at £25k I will never ever see one again, unless a stalk Neil and beg for some goes 🤭

Apparently Mandalorian is going!

There are spaces left for the upcoming Funland Friday night tournament on 21st June, will be the first UK tournament with a John Wick :) https://app.matchplay.events/tournaments/143888
So hated with the pound notes then as well.

Having owned one it's a pretty good game, a million times better than zeppelin, however might make sense the others they probably still have 💩💩💩 loads in the warehouse, it is kinda a showroom to get rid of stock.

Retroids have one
Yup I’ve visited since. I quite like John Wick. I think it has the potential to be a sleeper hit but I’m worried that it won’t sell well given it’s sandwiched between Jaws and X-Men which have/will do much better.

Back
Top Bottom