What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. Munsters Pro

kevlar

Site Supporter
10 Years
For sale is my Munsters pro. Beautiful purple powder coat. Speaker lights, art blades ( a few nicks here and there ), Grandpa sat in the chair over the scoop, Grandpa head shooter knob. Slight wear to shooter lane otherwise great condition. £5250. A few photos below however we're off on our honeymoon tomorrow, more photos on request when we get back.

IMG_20240905_112254.webp
IMG_20240905_112335.webp
IMG_20240905_112343.webp
IMG_20240905_112404.webp
IMG_20240905_112433.webp
IMG_20240905_112440.webp

I’ve never seen this game before, is Gill-Man (Creech) on it anywhere? He has his own machine of course, and also features as a main character in Monster Bash, but I thought he also made an appearance in The Munsters?

Possible of course that they didn’t have the license rights to include him, but interested to know if anyone has any knowledge on that. I’m a big Gill-Man fanboy, getting some ink done of him tomorrow. I don’t mean to derail your sales post btw Kev, I suppose it keeps it at the top though. Look forward to seeing you and the new Mrs Lorraine Donovan sometime soon, she was always a keeper.

I’ve never seen this game before, is Gill-Man (Creech) on it anywhere? He has his own machine of course, and also features as a main character in Monster Bash, but I thought he also made an appearance in The Munsters?

I think he's on the playfield somewhere, plus appears in a video clip

Screenshot_20240911-125912.webp

Thanks David, I was searching Kev’s playfield and missed that. Also I just found his big claw on the backbox. Knew he had to be in there somewhere.

Btw I hear many positive things about you and Claire regarding the comp at Pinfest and taking on the SE League and just really really good people so I look forward to meeting you soon. I was on that SE circuit from about 2010-2017 and will again if there is a meet near me where I know some folks who will be going. I’m completely sh_it at pinball btw, but obsessively into the art and the sounds, the gossip and backstories, collecting, tweaking, adding mods, fettling, trying my hand at soldering or board repair (back in the day), writing rule sets, and especially the social aspect. It’s a top hobby and I’m thrilled to have re-found my mojo. Was it your Claire that won the women’s comp and beat that aggressive rude Yank into 3rd? Kudos 👍🏻

Thanks David, I was searching Kev’s playfield and missed that. Also I just found his big claw on the backbox. Knew he had to be in there somewhere.

Btw I hear many positive things about you and Claire regarding the comp at Pinfest and taking on the SE League and just really really good people so I look forward to meeting you soon. I was on that SE circuit from about 2010-2017 and will again if there is a meet near me where I know some folks who will be going. I’m completely sh_it at pinball btw, but obsessively into the art and the sounds, the gossip and backstories, collecting, tweaking, adding mods, fettling, trying my hand at soldering or board repair (back in the day), writing rule sets, and especially the social aspect. It’s a top hobby and I’m thrilled to have re-found my mojo. Was it your Claire that won the women’s comp and beat that aggressive rude Yank into 3rd? Kudos 👍🏻

Hi Dan,
Apologies to Kev for going off topic but I must say thank you and correct a few things, you're right about all of that except we haven't taken over the SE league. We helped create the brand new East Anglian league region (which you could call south east geographically but in the UK league SE would refer to the London &SE league which Diane Bush has taken out and doing a great job of so far).
The other new region was Wales which Kev has helped create and run 😄

The Pinfest open was a big success going by the feedback and we're still really proud of what the team achieved, especially as Claire and I entered quite late and had a lot to do in a short space of time 😄. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to do something like it again in future.
Claire won the ladies yes, 🎉 the rude lady you're thinking of is Swedish I believe, a few players were under a bit of stress and tensions were high.

It's great to see you back, we regularly visit @Spandangler and he often vouches for you 🤣
Hopefully will meet at some point!

Sorry for going off topic again @kevlar

Back
Top Bottom