What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Metallica Premium - trade/sale

Andydn

Site Supporter
5Years
Metallica Premium here for trade or possible sale.
Trade I’d be interested in CGC - MBr, AFMr or CCr but also open to hear what you have 👍

Sale I’d be at around 9k but open to offers as I know the market dictates the price 👍

Superb condition throughout with the following:

Colour DMD (LCD)
External volume control
JBL’s in backbox
Speaker lights & remote
Topper
Cols plastics
Sparky airball plastic & helmet wires
Snake teeth, tongue decal, ramp decal & plastic
Kirks guitar and plaque
Mirror blades
Shaker motor

Captive Newton block has been changed to a captive ball (looks & works better, less likely to damage balls) - original block is included.

Found one small strap mark on cabinet (see photo)

A few extras/spares included too.

Anyone’s welcome to come and have a look & play. I’m in Medway, Kent.

IMG_1752.webp
IMG_1743.webp
IMG_1744.webp
IMG_1745.webp
IMG_1746.webp
IMG_1747.webp
IMG_1748.webp
IMG_1749.webp
IMG_1750.webp
IMG_1753.webp
IMG_1754.webp
IMG_1755.webp
IMG_1756.webp
IMG_1757.webp
IMG_1758.webp
IMG_1759.webp
IMG_1760.webp
IMG_1761.webp
IMG_1762.webp
IMG_1751.webp

Last edited:
Very nice! Tasteful way to add the external volume control 👍🏻

I used to own this and as an uber fan, I spent a lot of time and money to make it a super nice machine; for example adding the lcd colour dmd and also doing stuff like replacing the sparky magnet core with a brand new one from the U.S, extended sparky magnet core, putting a new bulb in the rising cross (i think?...It looks beight and awesome as it should anyway..) right ramp snake decals etc and little things like changing the Snake kick out light to green etc.

GLWTS!

Last edited:
Hiya, I would have an interest in buying this Pin. Is there any chance I could see it in the flesh so to speak. I have a good friend who has owned one who is an enthusiast who has directed me to your post who I would like to see it as well. Let me know.

Hiya, I would have an interest in buying this Pin. Is there any chance I could see it in the flesh so to speak. I have a good friend who has owned one who is an enthusiast who has directed me to your post who I would like to see it as well. Let me know.
No problem at all, more than welcome. I’ve PM’d you my details.

Back
Top Bottom