What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines for sale at UKPinfest 2024

Big Phil

Registered
10 Years
Think it may be useful to have the pins for sale in this first post then people can see what will be on offer and start negotiations. Sellers can post a description an d a price in this thread.

Please remember, a pin for sale at UKPinfest must remain playable until breakdown on Sunday evening.

1. Sega Star Wars Trilogy - @fatapollo
  2. Stern 24 - £2200 @Fantazia2
  3. Star Trek TNG - £3.8k obo @Fubar
  4. Lethal Weapon 3 - @Atlantis
  5. The Walking Dead pro - @Atlantis
  6. Toy Story 4 - @Atlantis
  7. LW3 - @Judderman
  8. Tron LE heavily modded - @CHRIS B PINBALLS
  9. Black Rose 2.0 - Marc
  10. Firepower - Pinball Parlour
  11. Jungle Lord - Pinball Parlour
  12. Bally Rolling Stones - Pinball Parlour
  13. Legends of Valhalla - Pinball Heaven
  14. Stern Jurassic Park Pro - @Fubar

Last edited:
STTNG in nice original condition, no playfield wear or raised inserts, usual marks to the cabinet, everything plays great. Mirror blades and LEDs throughout which really help brighten it up.

It's currently at @David_Vi 's place being fettled so you know the snipper is going to rip for days :D You can see a video of it in action here: https://www.twitch.tv/davethetrain_/v/2168771367?sr=a&t=2566s
Note that the color DMD in that video is not included - it comes with the original orange DMD which has no lines out.

STTNG in nice original condition, no playfield wear or raised inserts, usual marks to the cabinet, everything plays great. Mirror blades and LEDs throughout which really help brighten it up.

It's currently at @David_Vi 's place being fettled so you know the snipper is going to rip for days :D You can see a video of it in action here: https://www.twitch.tv/davethetrain_/v/2168771367?sr=a&t=2566s
Note that the color DMD in that video is not included - it comes with the original orange DMD which has no lines out.
Oh god not our terrible games!
😬

I'll do a stream of it sometime in the next two weeks, hopefully play it better. I'd recently shuffled it along and hasn't checked the level or pitch.

Can confirm it's all working, surviving an intense tournament in April, there's footage of it in the finals ( @Lecari might have it).

I could be convinced to leave the LCD colordmd in it if someone bought it before Pinfest, obviously price negotiable but cheaper than new for sure. 😉

My JP2 pro isn't part of the show but could be brought for a potential sale. Stock with a few of Col's plastics. Excellent condition. Movie code. £6k firm

As mentioned above my STTNG will be in the main room (or in a comp if wanted) and also for sale. Nice original example with very good playfield, LEDs, mirror blades. £3.8k obo

PM me to express interest and arrange a viewing/chat/playtest at the show :thumbs:

My JP2 pro isn't part of the show but could be brought for a potential sale. Stock with a few of Col's plastics. Excellent condition. Movie code. £6k firm
:thumbs:
Now being used in the league finals, will be on free play afterwards. For sale at the end of the show.

Back
Top Bottom