What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Sports on the Cheap .....

DRD

Registered
5Years
I don't have Sky and I think the US Open Tennis is only on this platform in the UK.

However if you open a Bet 365 account and have a positive balance in it (I have a fiver) you get free basic live coverage of most tennis tournaments, including this one.

Or if you know someone with a NOW TV account get them to put their details in on your tv, one of my sons came over and wanted to watch live football.
Watched QPR beat Luton last night for free😁

Just don’t watch enough to justify Sky, wasted money for years with them.

Last edited:
Or if you know someone with a NOW TV account get them to put their details in on your tv, one of my sons came over and wanted to watch live football.
Watched QPR beat Luton last night for free😁

Just don’t watch enough to justify Sky, wasted money for years with them.
Also if you've had NOW Tv for a while and go to cancel it online they offer you a 6 month reduction at £20 per month as opposed to ~£40.
However if you open a Bet 365 account and have a positive balance in it (I have a fiver) you get free basic live coverage of most tennis tournaments, including this one.
Most betting aps do this, I know Sky Bet does for football matches, as well as horse races and other events. Just put a 10p bet on. You might even make a profit from watching it.

Also if you've had NOW Tv for a while and go to cancel it online they offer you a 6 month reduction at £20 per month as opposed to ~£40.

Most betting aps do this, I know Sky Bet does for football matches, as well as horse races and other events. Just put a 10p bet on. You might even make a profit from watching it.
Do Sky Bet show the Saturday 3pm matches?

That’s what I was on before I cancelled, think it was £21 plus £6 HD for sports. Just cancel then renew like you say, went from full blown sky subscription for years to cheap NOW TV and free thanks to my son. He lives 2 doors away and walked in with a can of Stella in hand asking to turn on the Chelsea game, had cancelled so he put his code in. Now free TV😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom