What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies comp

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
5Years
There will be a serious ladies comp (different from the fun social on the Friday ) this year at pinfest - it will be held on Saturday 18 th August 2024 . Cost is £10 with a guaranteed £1000 first prize( sponsored by Big Phil ) and IFPA points and trophies .
Qualifying will be from 10am to 2 pm with the finals from 7.30 - 10 pm .
The format will be “best game “ and restricted to (1-3 ) cards depending on number of entrants and time . There will be 6 games per card and 10 pins at least to chose from . The number in the finals will be determined by number of entrants ( has to be less than 50 % ) . The organisers will be delighted to explain further on the day and guide you through, if needed . For more information please contact myself or Claire Lickman but you can register in the day .

Attachments

• IMG_3509.png
    IMG_3509.png
    883.3 KB · Views: 16
This is great news! I've been trying to find information on a Ladies competition. Now to try and convince my Wife she is good enough to enter! Thanks for the information!

This is great news! I've been trying to find information on a Ladies competition. Now to try and convince my Wife she is good enough to enter! Thanks for the information!
Tell her to come to the ladies social on the Friday / it’s really friendly and fun and she will meet other very under confident women . We will look after her 😀

Tell her to come to the ladies social on the Friday / it’s really friendly and fun and she will meet other very under confident women . We will look after her 😀
Thank you, that is very kind. We are only attending on Saturday unfortunately but she said she is looking forward to meeting other pinball ladies!

Who wins usually? Does that Dutch girl Jasmijn de Jong come over and flatten everyone?

Nice to see you again Kate. Family all sorted out so you’re back into competitive pinball? What about the hubster?
First time there has been a proper Ladies comp at UK Pinfest, they had a friendly one on the Ladies night last year.

Don't think many Europeans come over for this, some young lass won at the UK Open last year though in the Ladies comp, not sure if she was European or American.
'
It' s the same machines in the League finals, but not sure if that list has been finalised/published yet.

Hey Ailsa, any update on machine list? Thanks!!

Apologies for the delays. Mainly my fault.

Machines that will be used (barring any last minute difficulties) are:

Guardians of the Galaxy LE
Medusa
Jurassic Park (Pro)
Gigi
Kiss (Stern)
Big House
Cactus Canyon
Star Trek (Stern - Pro)
Iron Maiden (Stern)
Centaur

Last edited:
Who wins usually? Does that Dutch girl Jasmijn de Jong come over and flatten everyone?

Nice to see you again Kate. Family all sorted out so you’re back into competitive pinball? What about the hubster?
Hey Dan, well the kids are 4 and 7 so I'm not back fully to competitions, we don't have many childcare options unfortunately. If I can make one or two per year plus the league then I'm happy. Richard the same but it will just be me coming to pinfest and only for the Saturday. Are you playing?

Thanks for the lineup @Wizcat !

Hey Dan, well the kids are 4 and 7 so I'm not back fully to competitions, we don't have many childcare options unfortunately. If I can make one or two per year plus the league then I'm happy. Richard the same but it will just be me coming to pinfest and only for the Saturday. Are you playing?

Thanks for the lineup @Wizcat !
i would love to come as my mojo is flowing again but am off on holiday tomorrow so will miss it.
i would say i'm sorry, but i *really* need this holiday so i'm looking forward to it.
see you down the roadaways

Ladies final qualifiers . Play off for Alice and Helen for 8 th place at 7.15 and play off for Emily and Eve for 4 rh position also at 7.15 . All other qualifiers at 7.30 pm please 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom