What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold JP2 pro £6100 with mods

FinalFight

Site Supporter
5Years
JP2 pro
Shaker motor
mods include moving T-rex head,
Raptor pen ,
LED chasing light speaker panels
Stern art blades
Alternative translite
Watch tower
Flipper bat tops
ramp protectors
Plastic protectors
Alternate helicopter
Alternate signs mods
Music and movie code
£6100 collection L21

IMG_1693.webp
IMG_1692.webp
IMG_1691.webp
IMG_1690.webp
IMG_1689.webp
IMG_1688.webp
IMG_1686.webp
IMG_1685.webp
IMG_1684.webp
IMG_1682.webp
IMG_1683.webp
IMG_1681.webp
IMG_1674.webp
_community_attachments_img_1675-png.248975_.webp

Last edited:
Hi Andy yeah your old one I'm the same it's still my favourite but I've bought a sttng I've wanted for a while so need to get some funds back 😣
Hello mate, yeah I liked it so much this was actually the second one I bought after originally getting it NIB and regretting selling it. This one is mega loaded too and it definitely makes a difference. The moving T-rex is class

Somebody buy this soon before I end up listing my mint DESW and player’s condition HS2 (that I actually bought from Ste) for sale so that I can buy it 😉

JP2 was my second NIB that I had for about two months before my grail machine of TBL came up for sale so I sold on the JP2 to buy the TBL.

I WILL get one back one day.

It’s a great game at a great price and Ste is a great guy 👍

Somebody buy this soon before I end up listing my mint DESW and player’s condition HS2 (that I actually bought from Ste) for sale so that I can buy it 😉

JP2 was my second NIB that I had for about two months before my grail machine of TBL came up for sale so I sold on the JP2 to buy the TBL.

I WILL get one back one day.

It’s a great game at a great price and Ste is a great guy 👍

Cheers Andy as you say its a great game and honestly if I can think of another way to get some money together to pay back the sttng money I will definitely keep it!

When r u rating jp2 as part as your top 100 gonz?

I do also advocate jp2 as a great pin too by the way, though it is a true **** kicker!! 🦖🦖🦖🦖

I might do it next week actually Dave mate. Maybe a double header with Aerosmith?

I've owned JP2 twice and am maxed out with pins but even I'm tempted to buy this. I doubt it will be here too much longer.

I might do it next week actually Dave mate. Maybe a double header with Aerosmith?

I've owned JP2 twice and am maxed out with pins but even I'm tempted to buy this. I doubt it will be here too much longer.
Nice one!! Tbh i thought after the whole walking dead debacle that it might be a bit hard for you 😅😅😅😅

That said, make sure that you rate the premium with the animitronic t rex head and the raptor pen !!! T REX EATS THE BALL

Tbh feel like this is derailing now so....

OP, GLWS, GREAT PRICE!
GONZO JUST BUY IT MATE 😁

Nice one!! Tbh i thought after the whole walking dead debacle that it might be a bit hard for you 😅😅😅😅

That said, make sure that you rate the premium with the animitronic t rex head and the raptor pen !!! T REX EATS THE BALL

Tbh feel like this is derailing now so....

OP, GLWS, GREAT PRICE!
GONZO JUST BUY IT MATE 😁

I wouldn't worry, it keeps jumping back to the top each time someone posts so will help sell the game.

Honestly, I was tempted. But AFM & Whitewater arrived last week and I have another coming next week so I'm done for a while.

No reflection on the game though which will sell.

now its no longer for sale,

I was interested but i didn't buy, IMO it wasn't worth 6.5K for a 5 year old game. The only mods that i would have paid for were the shaker and the angry T-Rex.
I had a figure of 5.5 - 5.75K in mind.

No offence intended to anyone, but most mods do not add value IMO.

now its no longer for sale,

I was interested but i didn't buy, IMO it wasn't worth 6.5K for a 5 year old game. The only mods that i would have paid for were the shaker and the angry T-Rex.
I had a figure of 5.5 - 5.75K in mind.

No offence intended to anyone, but most mods do not add value IMO.

I was just going by one sold I think 6k? the other week.. I don't usually think many mods add value but the t-rex mod and shaker do add to this game.. its still selling new for 8095 standard (I understand you have the warranty with new)
Plus the games stood the test of time it's still 3rd in top 100

Last edited:
I was just going by one sold I think 6k? the other week.. I don't usually think many mods add value but the t-rex mod and shaker do add to this game.. its still selling new for 8095 standard (I understand you don't have the warranty with new)
Plus the games stood the test of time it's still 3rd in top 100
100% not overpriced

Its 2nd really mate the pinside scoring gods will push iron maiden down this week, it only got bumped as the LE got 50 ratings. It will not pass

Back
Top Bottom