What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Wick, Looney Tunes, TCM & BBQ at my house

Gonzo

Site Supporter
5Years
Morning all.

I'm lucky enough to currently have Wick, Chainsaw Massacre, Looney Tunes and Barry's BBQ at my house currently due to the generosity of @philpalmer

Anyway, I'm inviting a few people over on Friday and decided to open it up to Saturday too. I can't have millions over because I have a small 3 bed house but . . . I've moved the pins into the lounge as a temporary measure and will provide some lemonade and snacks if anyone fancies popping over.

I live in Sandhurst, Berkshire (just off the M3)

First come first serve but please drop me a DM or WhatsApp if you have my number already. It's my daughters 17th today so if I don't answer straight away please bear with me.

I'll be here all day on both days (Fri & Sat) and happy to go into the evening although can't do mega late due to having a sh1t paper thin semi detached house.

Already have a few familiar faces coming over but it would be nice to get people on the games.

Cheers

Mordor's a bit far away for a day trip, it took them ages in the films to get there, although I could just get one of them flying birds that appeared at the end, that was much quicker. :D

Typical. I'll be passing on Sunday on my way to Arundel. Working in Worthing for a few days. But Sunday is football day!

Typical. I'll be passing on Sunday on my way to Arundel. Working in Worthing for a few days. But Sunday is football day!

It is mate but I'm only working from 30 mins before the game and have one match report after so if you can make it before 4:30 you're very welcome.

Back
Top Bottom