What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Homebrew/vpin parts

Ashbo

Site Supporter
Hiya, testing the water. Looking for a new home for the bits I won't be using on my homebrew pinball machine.

I'm moving to coffee table format so the old pinball size bits are going spare and in my shed. So I'm retaining the electrics and electronics and the playfield and looking to move on the bits I don't need. Mainly,

1) Non standard cabinet, fits standard Bally Midway playfield. Painted in black, a few scratches and bumps. Back box non-standard but can fit a 24" monitor. Coin door is just a small cheap lockable door, with no lock fitted.

2) used pinball legs and bolts, painted a orange colour with some scratches.

3) used Bally lock bar and receiver. Used condition.

4) used Bally midway rails, not perfect by any stretch but not bad.

All currently split up in my dry shed for storage, but may help someone out who fancies building a machine or a virtual pinball.

Looking for £125 if you would like to use Martin to cover straps and packing materials as will be a bit trickier than just tombstoning, however £110 to anyone who fancies collecting from Long Sutton in Lincolnshire.

@Pick Holder first dibs. If anyone seriously interested I'll get the bits out the shed and take close up photos / videos.

Attachments

• IMG_20230910_193616367_HDR.webp
    IMG_20230910_193616367_HDR.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom