What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Goldeneye £3250

mufcmufc

Staff member
Time to downsize, will be selling a few. First up is a players condition Goldeneye (ST and IM not for sale). Fully working, cabinet is faded with some marks but is solid. DMD is good, flippers are strong and the satellite magnet works perfectly

Slingshot plastics both have chips off the bottom corners, helicopter has 2 broken blades. Magnet save area is worn and someone has coloured it in (it’s not really noticeable when playing) CPU board has had a slight battery leak which has been cleaned up and NVRAM put in.

Let me know if you want pictures of specific areas, Martin has been many times, collection and inspection is welcome and preferred.

IMG_1322.webp
IMG_1308.webp
IMG_1309.webp
IMG_1312.webp
IMG_1311.webp
IMG_1310.webp
IMG_1313.webp
IMG_1314.webp
IMG_1316.webp
IMG_1317.webp
IMG_1321.webp
IMG_1320.webp
IMG_1319.webp
IMG_1318.webp

looks gorgeous Nick, i don't think that's the one you bought off me for £800 in 2011 is it?

#2 bum in pinball (#1 Rollergames, #3 Xenon) in the form of Izabella Scorupco (the one who Boris flirted with, her that climbed up the satellite to escape after the strike). i used to think it was Minnie Driver's, but she is on the left in her reversed cowgirl jacket.
That shot up the ramp to stick the ball to the satellite is a pinball classic, terrific fun.
good luck with sale :clap:

looks gorgeous Nick, i don't think that's the one you bought off me for £800 in 2011 is it?

#2 bum in pinball (#1 Rollergames, #3 Xenon) in the form of Izabella Scorupco (the one who Boris flirted with, her that climbed up the satellite to escape after the strike). i used to think it was Minnie Driver's, but she is on the left in her reversed cowgirl jacket.
That shot up the ramp to stick the ball to the satellite is a pinball classic, terrific fun.
good luck with sale :clap:
No, not that Goldeneye, agree the backglass is quirky but with some very nice parts

Back
Top Bottom