What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale GnR CE £14,300

Big Phil

Registered
10 Years
This is the most beautiful pin you could ever lay eyes on. It’s just stunning. It’s in a different league.

People bitch on about pooling and chipping. Mine has none of that. The playfield doesn’t have any dimples that I can see.

This is my prized possession. I love it. All my friends and family love it.

I’m working away from home but will post pics on Wednesday.

£15k
Now £14,900
Now £14,800
Now £14,700
Now £14,600
Now £14,500
Now £14,400
Now £14,300

Last edited:
It's a great playing machine and is actually in real terms the LE and strictly limited.

Singed by the band, if your a massive guns and roses fan this is the version for you.

IMG_9596.jpeg
IMG_9597.jpeg
IMG_9598.jpeg
IMG_9599.jpeg
IMG_9600.jpeg
IMG_9602.jpeg
IMG_9603.jpeg
IMG_9604.jpeg
IMG_9605.jpeg
IMG_9606.jpeg
IMG_9607.jpeg
IMG_9608.jpeg
IMG_9609.jpeg
IMG_9596.jpeg
IMG_9597.jpeg

wow, i have been away a while. fifteen grand for a pin i never even heard of, a remake presumably? Holy ****sticks, that's what my last 3 cars cost, combined!
i'm not getting at you Phil, or the price, and i love that that you're doing a Dutch Auction, i remember doing a couple of those back in the day when i had a game everyone wanted off me. if memory serves, that was a GNR as well and i ended up selling it for about 2.8 or 3 grand? someone clever could probably find the thread and prove me wrong.

wow, i have been away a while. fifteen grand for a pin i never even heard of, a remake presumably? Holy ****sticks, that's what my last 3 cars cost, combined!
i'm not getting at you Phil, or the price, and i love that that you're doing a Dutch Auction, i remember doing a couple of those back in the day when i had a game everyone wanted off me. if memory serves, that was a GNR as well and i ended up selling it for about 2.8 or 3 grand? someone clever could probably find the thread and prove me wrong.
https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...today-£3550-drops-£50-a-day-until-sold.37185/

Not a remake, brand new machine from jersey Jack, signed by the band it cost around £15k when it came out.

A normal one is £12k new which unfortunately all new machines cost at least this. The days of cheap machines that are 4 5 years old are gone

It's nothing to do with the basic data east guns and roses 😄

thanks for finding that old thread dude, i enjoyed watching the video and reading the comments. did the chap with the boob-loving gf ever get any sugar? so my old DE GNR went for £3550 in 2017. just out of interest, how much is one of those nowadays? about the same?
Hard to say in the current market as it's totally dead, I haven't seen one for sale for a while. I would think between £4 and £4.5 k. But I might be wrong

Replacing it with a trip to Florida for my granddaughter when she beats leukaemia.

Really hope to see you over in this thread very soon

Back
Top Bottom