What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Saturation point? Space - The Final Frontier?

I was maxed out 60 pins ago 🤣

It's funny to think that there was a time when my wife would be angry when I bought another pin/arcade machine and now she has got used to it.

She will still tell everyone she meets about the time I cut down the kitchen worktop to fit an extra pin in while she was at work, 20 years ago 🤣

I was maxed out 60 pins ago 🤣

It's funny to think that there was a time when my wife would be angry when I bought another pin/arcade machine and now she has got used to it.

She will still tell everyone she meets about the time I cut down the kitchen worktop to fit an extra pin in while she was at work, 20 years ago 🤣
I was more amused about the story you told me where you asked her if you could build a "shed in the garden for the pins" - only to build the shed the entire size of the Garden!!!

I was more amused about the story you told me where you asked her if you could build a "shed in the garden for the pins" - only to build the shed the entire size of the Garden!!!

I think that was the most angry she has ever been, that one went on for weeks.

Funny she always tells people the kitchen work top story though not the shed one 🤣

Space, money… but, also, I don’t really *want* anything enough.

We play a lot on location. There’s only a handful of pins that we enjoyed enough to want to play at home. After that, there’s been a lot of vague “oh, that might be fun to explore more”, but it doesn’t feel worth the effort of arranging transport, never mind moving something else upstairs.

All that said, we play the pins at home every day.

I think that was the most angry she has ever been, that one went on for weeks.

Funny she always tells people the kitchen work top story though not the shed one 🤣
Like you've said before Luke, they can only be angry for so long.... pretty sure yours has given up entirely now. :)

Back
Top Bottom