What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Family Guy

Brilliant game, I miss mine, Mini playfield the best I have seen in pinball.

good luck wit your search. My advice would be to check out current owners on POA, seek out members here who have listed it in their signature, and let any ops or dealers you may know that you are looking (so they get a finder’s fee). You’ll track one down but first find the owners. One of them will be thinking of swapping an unplayed piece of heavy furniture for cold hard cash, these things are expensive as tombstones.

good luck wit your search. My advice would be to check out current owners on POA, seek out members here who have listed it in their signature, and let any ops or dealers you may know that you are looking (so they get a finder’s fee). You’ll track one down but first find the owners. One of them will be thinking of swapping an unplayed piece of heavy furniture for cold hard cash, these things are expensive as tombstones.
Yeah great idea. I do know there is one for sale at Williams Amusements as I saw it there recently and it looked in nice condition but it's at £5795

Thanks for the info.
I've been on POA and reached out to some FG owners who may be looking to sell.
👍

Back
Top Bottom